3/7/11

Time is FLYING

   In just 24 days I will be beginning my adventure! I only have one more full week left at work and then a 2 day week to follow. It still feels kind of surreal.  Today I went to a friend's birthday lunch. Everyone was talking about plans happening in April at one point, and it took me a second to remember that by then I will be in Africa!  Time was going by so slowly when I was waiting for staging info, and now it feels like it is flying by!
   People keep asking me what I still need so that they can bring gifts to my "Peacing Out" party. Honestly, all I want is to spend time with family and friends before I go and have fun!. I keep telling everyone to save any gifts for later when I'm in Botswana and am in need of things. Then I will take all the packages of tampons and razors that I can get my hands on!  Until then, let's just hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment