3/3/11

The Plan...

   I found out that I'm leaving for Philadelphia to go to staging on March 31st, one day earlier than originally planned! I will be taking a flight from Bangor, Maine at about 11:30am and arriving in Philadelphia at about 1pm. Then I will be hanging out waiting for registration at 6pm for a while, but hopefully I will be waiting with some other Bots10ers. I will spend April 1st at trainings, and then very early on April 2nd I will be taking a bus from Philadelphia to NYC to get on  plane to South Africa for 15 hours followed by a shorter plane ride from South Africa to Gaborone, a city in Botswana!
   Other good news is that I only have 10 shifts left at my job! My last day at work is also now one day earlier!


I think this feels real now.

No comments:

Post a Comment