3/22/11

Antsy

   Nine days until I get on a plane to Philly for staging! Yikes! I am so antsy right now. I keep feeling like I should be doing something, but all I can really do is finish up packing and wait and look over some Tswana lessons, which by the way is making me somewhat anxious in itself. 
      Yikes, packing. My room looks like a tornado hit. I've been living with my parents as I prepare for this adventure.  I am staying in the room that my brother had as a toddler because when my sister and I moved out he took our old room. My parents have an old farm house, and the room I'm in is one of those rooms that has a walk way going through it and is quite tiny, not uncommon in older, New England homes. This means I'm trying my best to keep it neat, but right now it is a hotmess. Figuring out things to leave behind feels freeing, but it is frustrating that every time I think I am done packing I then realize I am not. I'm accepting that it won't be perfect though and that I will be just fine. If I have to readjust my packing at the airport I will. I guess it is just hard having this time to wait because then I have time to sit and think over every little thing. I just want to get on the plane and go! Then maybe I wouldn't have this anxious, waiting feeling in my stomach. 
   It helps to know that I'm not alone though. I've been talking with some with other Bots10ers, and they seem just as antsy as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment