3/28/11

My Ipod is ready and so am I!

 Ok, so now that I have only 3 days left before leaving on my big adventure, I have become the sappiest person alive. Today I spent time making sure I had my favorite music on my ipod. Here are some of the songs and musicians that I will be listening to during my 15 hour plane ride. Some are very sappy and others are completely ridiculous

"Only the Good Die Young" by Billy Joel- I love Billy Joel. I have listened to him since I was a kid because of my parents and when I listen to this song I just feel happy

"Standing Outside the Fire" by Garth Brooks- I've listened to Garth Brooks since I was about 9, and I love this song in particular because of the message about living life to its fullest and not letting fear stop you from taking chances

"Between the Lines" by Sara Bareilles-I just think it is a beautiful song

"Someone Like You" by Adele- another song I just really love, along with the rest of her new album

"I Won't Back Down" and "Free Falling" by Tom Petty- I like both the ideas of sticking with something when it is difficult and of going with the flow

Everything by the Beatles- so many amazing songs

Rent soundtrack- I love the musical, and it also reminds me of my first Alternative Spring Break volunteer group because we saw the movie together and listened to the soundtrack/ sang songs constantly throughout our trip to NYC

All American Rejects , My Chemical Romance, and Hanson---their songs remind me of my youth and make me laugh a little

"Breathe" and "Goodbye to You" by Michelle Branch because they are sappy and also make me think of my teenage years/ college/ now haha. I just enjoy Michelle Branch

  Third Eye Blind- because I love '90s music and their songs remind me of time spent with friends listening to '90s bands in recent years

3 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment