8/5/11

Arts and Crafts!

   Today I'm meeting with the school head at one of the primary schools here because she saw me in the community the other day and brought up how she would like to bring more arts and crafts into the school. Arts and craft supplies are a bit expensive here so if anyone wants to send me a care package, please send arts and crafts supplies for the kids here instead of something for me. I have a few coloring books, some stickers, and construction paper that family and friends have sent me. Some good things to send would be boxes of crayons, more coloring books and paper, glue, and maybe some paints of some sort. Finger paints would be fun!
Like I said, my family has been sending me care packages each month so I'm well taken care of so I would prefer if anything else anyone sends is for the kids so I can work on fun projects with them.

address
P.O. Box 125
Werda Clinic
Werda, Botswana

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment