2/11/11

To-Do list

This is NOT a list of Botswana preparation, but it IS a list of things that will keep me sane and happy as I enthusiastically prepare for my big adventure.


celebrate an early Valentine's day with some of my best friends by getting dressed up and eating large quantities of Chinese food

Watch my brother dance

play in the snow

visit Greenville and Bar Harbor

eat a Maine lobster

watch and download episodes of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Glee" like it is my job

laugh with my family and friends

eat homemade mac and cheese

eat buffalo chicken flavored anything and everything

use my nail salon gift certificate  given to me by a wonderful friend

go dancing

scrapbook and smile while looking at old pictures

spend time with Benny, Oliver, and Maggie ( my family's dogs)

eat anything with peanut butter cups in it

do Pilate's work outs and laugh at myself while doing them

try to learn a little guitar

sleep in

take long showers

go to Denny's late at night like old times and have some honey mustard




smile, breath,  and remember that everything will be OK

1 comment:

  1. Kind of in love with this list of "to dos"! Glee, Grey's, buffalo sauce, mac and cheese, pilates... yes, all of it. This is gonna be good! :)

    ReplyDelete