2/7/12

My First 25 Peace Corps Books

My goal is to read 100 books when I'm here in Botswana. I started out a bit slow, but I've been reading much more lately. I am up to 25 books now. Many of my friends from home have been asking what books I've read here. Here is the list of the books that I've read so far. 

My First 25 Peace Corps Books:

1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 
2. The Princess Diaries Book 1
3. The Book Thief
4. Light a Penny Candle
5. Water for Elephants
6. The Wish Maker
7. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
8. Happy Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
9.  Ape House
10. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
11. The Little Giant of Aberdeen County
12. The Help
13. Cutting for Stone
14. The Cross Gardner
15. Millie's Fling
16. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
17. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
18. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
19. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
20. Dork Whore
21. The Road
22. The Number 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
23. Middlesex
24. Fugitive Pieces
25. Jurassic Park 

No comments:

Post a Comment