2/7/12

Food Adventures

   Those who know me well know that cooking and baking are not areas that I have a lot of experience in. I just never really took the time to try cooking anything new at home. One of my goals here has been to become more adventurous with my cooking and to learn how to cook and bake things I never cooked/baked before. Here are some of the new things that I've learned to successfully make so far in the order that I learned to make them in:

1. chocolate cake (from scratch...not a box...just to clarify! ; ) )
2. pancakes (from scratch)
3. chili
4. egg nog/ mint tea popsicles
5. vegetable fried rice
6. homemade mac and cheese
7. guacamole
8. homemade pizza including the dough
9. refried beans


I hope to learn to cook many more things besides this short list, but believe me, this list is kind of a big deal for me!

1 comment: