1/15/12

Ga ke na Electricity???

   It is common for the electricity to be off and on in Botswana anyway, but there are likely to be more outages now because of some changes happening. Here is the link to an article explaining this.

http://www.thevoicebw.com/2012/01/13/power-struggle/

   So far my electricity has been going out every other day for just part of the day, which isn't that bad. I just figured I'd post something explaining that it could become more frequent just in case. I've got plenty of candles, two flashlights, and have been charging my phone and laptop whenever the power is on in preparation for potential power outages so don't worry about me! Just know that if you email me and I take longer to reply than normal that it is probably because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment